Terms & Conditions
* By using BEP20&ERC20 GENERATOR, you, the "User", agree to accept the Terms and Conditions as stated below. "BEP20 & ERC20 GENERATOR" refers to the this site: https://erc20creator.com, and the company behind the brand, ERC20 & BEP20 GENERATOR, including without limitation: its owners; directors; investors; employees or other related parties.
* Depending upon the context of the information, ERC20 & BEP20 GENERATOR may also refer to our services, products, site, content and any other material.
As a user of BEP20&ERC20 GENERATOR, you understand the following:
* Bitcoin has historically been a highly volatile asset.
As such, investing and speculating in the currency involves significant risk. It is your sole responsibility to assess whether you can manage the risk associated with trading in bitcoins.
* Bitcoins are yet unregulated in India
Regulation may limit or prohibit the usage of bitcoins in India, thus restricting their value. New legislation may also affect the operations of BEP20&ERC20 GENERATOR, which, as a registered company in India, will comply with all relevant laws and regulation.
* The existence of Bitcoin as a currency is dependent on the Bitcoin protocol.
Should the protocol and/or network for some reason cease to exist, be interrupted, prohibited, or otherwise blocked, this will significantly affect the usage and value of bitcoins. * There may also be additional risks and uncertainties that have not been mentioned in these Terms and Conditions. Please understand the implications of trading in Bitcoin before signing up.
As a user of ERC20 & BEP20 GENERATOR you may, at any time, terminate your account, as soon as pending transactions have been settled. Similarly, ERC20 & BEP20 GENERATOR also reserves the right to terminate your account or otherwise adjust your account privileges. This includes, but is not limited to, suspending or terminating the service, prohibiting access to BEP20&ERC20 GENERATOR, and taking technical and legal steps to prevent a user from accessing the service. Reasons for this may include, but are not limited to: if a user is perceived to be creating problems or possible legal liabilities; infringing the intellectual property rights of ERC20 & BEP20 GENERATOR third parties; or acting inconsistently with these Terms of Conditions. Additionally, we may, at our discretion, suspend or terminate accounts for any reason, including without limitation: attempts to gain unauthorized access; other reasons of unauthorized usage; suspicion that the account is being used to perform illegal activities such as money laundering, illegal gambling operations, financing terrorism, or other criminal activities; failure to pay fees; unexpected operational difficulties, or upon the request of law enforcement or other government agencies. We also reserve the right to terminate accounts that have been inactive for a period of 3 months or more.
* As a user, you agree to provide ERC20 & BEP20 GENERATOR with accurate and complete information about yourself, and to keep such information updated at all times.
You are also responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including the integrity of the bank details and Bitcoin address you use in order to receive bitcoins from us.
* ERC20 & BEP20 GENERATOR may, at any time, request you to re-submit documentation deemed necessary to verify your identity.You are obligated to comply with these security requests, or accept termination of your account. You are required to notify ERC20 & BEP20 GENERATOR immediately of any unauthorized use of your account, or any other breach of security.
* Users who violates these rules may have their accounts terminated and thereafter held liable for losses incurred by ERC20 & BEP20 GENERATOR any other ERC20 & BEP20 GENERATOR user.
* Finally, you agree that you will not use ERC20 & BEP20 GENERATOR TO perform criminal activity of any sort, including but not limited to: fraud; money laundering; illegal gambling operations; terrorist financing, or malicious hacking.
To the extent permitted by law, ERC20 & BEP20 GENERATOR will not be held liable for any damages, loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of business, loss of opportunity, loss of data, indirect or consequential loss unless the loss suffered arising from negligence or willful deceit or fraud by BEP20&ERC20 GENERATOR. Subject to the foregoing, the aggregate liability shall, in no circumstances, exceed the greater of either the total amount held on the account by a user making the claim or the amount of the transaction that is the subject of the claim.
As a user, you agree to indemnify ERC20 & BEP20 GENERATOR and its partners, against any action, liability, cost, claim, loss, damage, proceeding or expense suffered or incurred if direct or not directly arising from your usage of BEP20&ERC20 GENERATOR, or from your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
MODIFICATION OF TERMS
ERC20 & BEP20 GENERATOR reserves the right to change, add, or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions, at any time, in an exercise of its sole .